Rail industry calls on new government to release pipeline of improvements as ‘priority’
The Railway Industry Association (RIA) has called on the Department for Transport (DfT) to release its Rail Network Improvements Pipeline (RNEP) update ‘as a matter of priority’ after new Transport Minister Kevin Foster said that work on the pipeline was still ongoing. .
You have read 1 of 1 open access articles allowed for 30-days. For more access, please Register Where connection. ICE members can log in for free using their ICE email address and password to gain access
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Read an in-depth analysis of the news that matters
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from key industry players
- Special reports on key events
- Access to NCE’s ‘The Future of…’ and ‘Innovative Thinking’
Sign up for guest access
- Unlimited access for two weeks to www.newcivilengineer.com
- Full access to NCE Digital Issue archives
- Exclusive daily and weekly newsletters
You already have an account, click here to login
Comments are closed.