OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022; Apply for 1225 JE Post, Salary, Eligibility
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022: Odisha Personnel Selection Board has issued the Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification for a total of 1225 vacancies through the Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination 2022. The candidate who wishes to serve the government of ‘Odisha as a junior engineer can apply for OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 through their official portal i.e.www.ossc.gov.in.Eligible candidates can apply online from November 11, 2022 and the deadline to complete the online examination form is December 10, 2022.
It has been clearly stated in the online notification that the application will only be accepted through the online mode and if an applicant applies by sending a physical copy, their application will be rejected immediately.
Here, we will be providing all the information about OSSC CTSRE recruitment 2022. This will include important dates regarding recruitment, eligibility criteria and method to apply for this application online through the official portal.
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment Overview 2022
OSSC CTSRE recruitment highlights will be shown in the table below. It will have important information on recruiting junior engineers. The table is as follows:
|Category of articles||Recruitment|
|Exam name||Combined Technical Services Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Organizing examinations||Odisha Personnel Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Designation name||Junior Engineer and Assistant Training Officer|
|Number of vacant rooms||1225|
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 Dates
Applicants are required to be wary of important dates regarding recruitment. Understanding the importance of cardinal dates in recruitment, we have created a table that will contain all the dates regarding the exam. The table is as follows:
|Online registration start date||November 11, 2022|
|End date of online registration||December 10, 2022|
|Start date for submitting the online application form||November 11, 2022|
|Deadline for submitting the online application form||December 10, 2022|
|Admit card availability date||to be announced|
|Exam date||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022
The standard eligibility criteria for junior engineers are:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must be able to read, speak and write Odia
Should have passed the 10th exam with Odia as one of his subjects.
have passed the HSC exam as exam material in the non-linguistic subject
should have passed 8th grade with Odia as language subject
should have taken a test in Odia in middle school class by Department of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha.
|Designation and department||Training required|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) EIC Public Health||The candidate must hold a civil engineering degree|
|Junior Engineer (Civil), Department H and UD||The candidate must have a degree in civil engineering as well as computer knowledge|
|Junior Engineer (Civil), Director of Textiles||Candidate must have Civil Engineering Degree issued by SCTE and VT or any equivalent qualification authorized by Odisha SCTE and VT|
|Junior Engineer (Civil), Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department||Must have a degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department||Candidate must have Civil Engineering degree issued by Odisha SCTE and VT or must have equivalent education from an authorized Odisha SCTE and VT institute|
|Junior Engineer (Civil), Director of Fisheries||The candidate must have obtained a degree in civil engineering|
|Assistant Training Officer, Director of Technical Education and Training||The candidate who wishes to apply for this position must have passed their 10th class from an authorized council and must also have technical qualifications such as ITI or a diploma or any diploma from an institute authorized by the NCVT or AICTE.|
The candidate is also required to meet the age criteria as failure to meet this criterion will not qualify the candidate to sit for the exam. The age criteria have been presented in the table below:
|Assistant Training Officer||18 to 38 years old|
|Junior engineers||21 to 38 years old|
The applicant should note that the above mentioned age range in the above table also includes the upper and lower age limit. In addition to this, the applicant should also keep in mind that the age will be calculated based on the date>> January 1, 2022.
The age relaxation has been exhibited in the table below:
|Junior engineer (civil)||Relaxation of upper age limit|
|ESCB/SC/ST/Women Applicants||5 years|
|Assistant Training Officer|
|SEBC/SC/ST candidates and women||5 years|
OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 – Application Process
- At first, the applicant should open the official website of the authority, i.e.www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, in the upper right corner of the page, the candidate can see a link “Apply online”. Click on this link.
- Now, the candidate applying for the first time must register by clicking on the “New User” icon.
- The instructions will appear on the screen, read them and click on the “Proceed with registration” button
- Now a pop-up window will appear. Click the OK button.
- Applicant should fill in valid email id and mobile number and then click on “Continue” icon.
- Next, fill in the OTP received in your mail and your mobile number, then click on the “next” icon.
- Create a username and also fill in the position the candidate should apply for.
- Fill in all the basic details and create a password.
- The applicant must now upload the scanned copy of the signature and thumbprint.
- Preview the app again and tap “OK” to continue.
- Finally submit the file.
- Now the candidate needs to log in again and fill in their training details.
- Apply for the ad, then submit the application and download it for later use.
Documents required before completing the application form
- Must have an active email id and mobile number
- Passport-size scanned color photo in jpg or jpeg format between 20 and 100 kb in size.
- Scanned signature and left or right thumbprint in jpg or jpeg format and its size must be between 20 and 50 kb.
- All other scanned documents must be in pdf format and their size must be between 100 and 500 KB.
Junior Engineer Salary at OSSC CTSRE Recruitment
The salary of the junior engineer selected under the OSSC CTSRE recruitment will range from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400. The junior engineer pay grade will be level 9. All benefits and allowances will be the same as those received by all state government employees.
The salary of the Assistant Training Officer will range from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
The selection process will take place in three stages described below:
No, the applicant is not required to send a physical copy of the application to the authority.