All Roblox Anime Worlds Simulator Codes in July 2022: Free Fruit, Coins, More
Stone bricks are as blast resistant as cobblestones or traditional bricks and are used to create fortresses due to their durability and strength. Here is a guide on how to craft Stone Bricks in Minecraft.
Minecraft offers more than 150 different types of blocks, which can sometimes lead players to wonder how to create some of the special blocks featured in the game. While some blocks are easy to collect as soon as you enter the game, others must be crafted on a crafting table using unique recipes.
To create basic structures, you can use cobblestones or sandstone if you are new to the game. However, to create more complex, durable and aesthetically pleasing structures, you may need to craft special blocks using a manufacturing table.
One of these blocks is the Stone Brick block which is mainly used to create stronger structures like houses, high-rise buildings or even a castle. Here’s how you can make them.
How to make stone blocks in Minecraft
To craft stone bricks in Minecraft, you first need to know how to craft a stone block. Gather cobblestones using your pickaxe and you can easily craft stone by following these steps:
- Open the Craft menu
- Craft an oven by laying out eight cobblestone blocks in the grid, leaving the centermost square empty.
- Now that you have an oven, place it and place the pad in the topmost slot.
- Place a suitable fuel source in the bottom slot such as coal, lava, etc.
- You will now be able to see that your cobblestones have melted into regular stone blocks.
How to Make Stone Bricks in Minecraft
Crafting Stone Bricks can take a while, depending on the method you choose to craft them. Currently, there are two methods you can use to craft stone bricks.
The first is quite simple. Place four stone blocks in the crafting table in a 2×2 format and you will receive four stone bricks in return.
The other method is a little complicated but it can help you craft the exact number of Stone Bricks you need, without having to worry about being in multiples of four. Here’s how:
- To craft a single Stone Brick, you will need to use a Stonecutter.
- A stonecutter can be crafted by using three regular stone blocks arranged in a single line and placing an iron ingot on top of the middle block.
- Open Stonecutter UI
- Place an ordinary stone block in the leftmost square.
- You will now see a few block options open on the left.
- Select the third icon which is a stone brick and click on it.
- Then click on the stone brick icon highlighted in green to create stone bricks one by one in your inventory.
Here are some methods that you can use according to your choice to make stone bricks and use them in your structures in Minecraft.
Uses of Stone Bricks in Minecraft
Stone Bricks can be used as basic stone blocks to create structures in Minecraft. For example, if you need stone brick stairs, you just need to arrange the stone bricks in the crafting menu in ascending order (one on the first row, two on the second row, and three on the third row ).
Once you place them like this, a Stone Brick Stairs icon will appear on the right and you can click on it to add it to your inventory. Also, if you stack two stone bricks on top of each other, it will create a chiseled patterned stone brick which is most often used in decorative constructions.
You can also create Cracked Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, and Stone Brick Walls using the Stone Brick Block.
There are many ways players can use different blocks in Minecraft to create upgraded and modded blocks that they want to use in their builds. However, once they get the hang of it, it can be a smooth journey from there on their Minecraft adventures.
For more, check out our guide on How to Craft Concrete in Minecraft.
Image credits: Mojang