$ 39.4 Million Translucent Concrete Market Size by 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, December 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World translucent concrete market size is expected to reach $ 39.4 million by 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research Inc. It is expected to increase at a CAGR of 47.6% from 2021 to 2028. The emerging trend of sustainable building materials, along with the growing preference for advanced energy efficient building structures in metropolitan cities, are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Main lessons and conclusions of the report:
- Concrete raw materials segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to its high volume usage to maintain the overall strength of concrete material.
- In 2020, the wallcovering applications segment dominated the market with a share of over 65.0% in terms of revenue and is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for concrete materials capable of absorbing the maximum possible light during the day to emit into interior parts of the building is the main driving factor.
- In North America, the wall covering applications segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 due to the increasing demand for green building materials
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the increasing number of commercial and residential buildings in countries, such as China, Japan, and South Korea. Moreover, the increase in population is likely to increase the consumption of materials in the residential application segment and hence is expected to influence the growth of the market.
- Leading players in the market are focusing on low cost manufacturing techniques for the production of translucent concrete to meet demand. Moreover, technical expertise, skilled manpower, and research and development are performed by majority of players, which is expected to influence the market growth on a positive note.
Read the 133-page market research report, “Analysis report of Translucent Concrete market size, share and trends by raw material (concrete, fiber), by application (wallcovering, roofing, flooring), by end use, by region and forecast segment, 2021-2028“, by Grand View Research
Translucent concrete or electroluminescent concrete allows sufficient light to pass through, which can reduce energy consumption, especially in commercial buildings, such as corporate offices, educational institutions, shopping malls and various others. Therefore, it emerges as an ecological and energy-efficient alternative to traditional concrete.
The product achieves high strength due to the presence of a large amount of concrete by volume mixing it with fine aggregates and optical fibers in a smaller volume. Even the smallest volume of fibers in the mix is ââsufficiently capable of transmitting light from one end of the concrete block or slab to the surface. In addition, besides its environmental and economic benefits, the product makes the environment more visually appealing and improves the overall aesthetic value of the building structure.
The increasing application of translucent concrete in residential buildings in the form of wall coverings, roofing and flooring is steadily increasing the use of the product in economies, such as China, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. The evolution of consumer preferences towards advanced interior designs such as facades, wall partitions, offices and others having exceptional appearance with energy efficient qualities is expected to further increase the demand for products in the future.
The major players in the market are focused on improving the product in terms of cost, as the presence of optical fibers makes the product expensive to use in large projects. Several applications of translucent concrete include wall coverings, roofing, flooring and others.
Grand View Research has segmented the global translucent concrete market on the basis of raw material, application, end use, and region:
- Translucent Concrete Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousands, 2017 – 2028)
- Translucent Concrete Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Thousands, 2017 – 2028)
- Wall cover
- Perspectives on End Use of Translucent Concrete (Sales, $ thousands, 2017 – 2028)
- Non residential
- Regional Outlook for Translucent Concrete (Revenue, $ Thousands, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of key players in the translucent concrete market
- LUCEM GmbH
- CRE Panel GmbH
- LCT GesmbH
- Fapinex SARL
- Josef Loacker GmbH
- Luccon Lichtbeton GmbH
- LiTraCon Bt
- Pan-United Corporation Ltd.
- Concrete Broz (DITON SRO)
- Glass Block Technology Limited
- Florack Bauunternehmung GmbH
Check out other studies on building materials published by Grand View Research:
- Construction chemicals market– The size of the global construction chemicals market has been estimated to be $ 39.17 billion in 2015. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 to 2024.
- Ready-mix concrete market– The global ready-mixed concrete market size has been estimated to be 656.1 billion USD in 2019 and is expected to experience a revenue-based CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2027
- Concrete Reinforcement Fibers Market–The global market size for concrete reinforcing fibers has been estimated to be $ 2.05 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.8% from 2018 to 2025.
Browse Grand View Research’s coverage on Global advanced interior materials industry.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Comments are closed.